Happy Father's Day!
- Bossy is back in his own room!
- We finally bought some real food.
- The hospital and insurance company kissed and made up, so Bossy's doctor's are once again covered by our insurance.
- Washing machine "crisis" was averted (don't ask...it involved tape, chopsticks, and swear words).
- We decided to "finish" Bossy's room with the art. We have a habit of leaving off the final touches, and things never look right. We have the money in our overtime account, so no credit card. All in all, it will be about $125 dollars (art, light fixture, storage baskets)
- Additional Bossy room expenses crept up (another quart of paint, shelf board for the closet, brackets). OH, and G-man didn't listen to me about the closet, and now he has to uninstall everything to fix it, plus spackle and touch up the holes from the screws.
- I forgot to budget Father's Day, so the expense for gifts and dinner (at home, but his choice), is making the bottom line tight.
- I also forgot to budget my registration for my car! It is once every 2 years. I paid it, but again, made things tight. At least it is a reminder to budget for G-man's car registration that is due in July.
- We still have "stuff" everywhere. Which now includes Bossy's old dresser in the hallway, and I have hit my hip on the corner a few too many times (usually in the middle of the night when I get up to go to the bathroom).
- The swing set broke. In half. Luckily Sassy wasn't hurt. More on all of this tomorrow.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week???