Friday, January 1, 2010

Personal Goals 2010

These are in no particular order, just as they popped into my head.

1) Lose 25 lbs. Heck, if I am paying $43 a month for Weight Watchers, I better make this a goal! I lost roughly this much in 2009....should have been more, but shoulda woulda coulda. My health is worth it.

2) Exercise 2x a week, for at least 30 minutes each session. OK, we all know it should be at least 3x a week....ideally 4 or 5x. But I am setting myself up to fail if I think that I am going to go from zero to 60 in 1.5 seconds. I will settle for my 1 hour per week until I am further along and have made this part of my normal routine....not something I am "adding" in.

3) Wash the kitchen floor 1x per week. I am good at sweeping....not as good as washing. I need to let go of perfection and thinking that washing the floor = hours on my hands and knees scrubbing. Washing means some type of liquid cleaning solutions sloshed over the floor.

4) Categorize all the digital photos, and compile photobooks for each child, documenting ages 3-7. Once we got a digital camera....I got really bad about printing pics and having a record of this stuff. I found a site that is offering one photo book FREE per month....so c'mon, I have no excuse!!!

5) Finish my recipe book, typing at least 1 recipe per day. I have tons of recipes that I have been re-keying and printing on large index cards. Mostly stuff I have pulled from magazines.

6) Continue my spiritual journey, and help my children learn with me. This one has soooo many pieces to it....that would be a whole other blog.

7) Find a daily skin care routine that I can actually afford, will do daily, and works!


If you would like to read my Financial Goals or Blogging goals....scroll around, or click the links!!

No comments:

Post a Comment