Friday, January 1, 2010

Blogging Goals 2010

Really, these aren't GOALS. They aren't measurable, per se. But I do want to work on it.

1) I have lots of ideas of how to set up my blog. No idea how to do it.....gotta learn how.

2) Instead of posting 5 blog entries at once...do it as they happen!

3) Increase followers to 30 (which is double where I am now).

4) Continue to be whole heartedly honest with you all.....I will tell you when I screwed it up....when I succeeded....when I need help. We all get through life with a little help from our friends, right???


Click to see my Personal and Financial Goals!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Mysti! I just found your blog and am just starting myself. Just keep plugging away and stay the course....you will get there!

    Jorgygirl

    ReplyDelete