So I crashed hard. My frustration level continued to rise all day. People not calling back prevented me from making other decisions. I felt very trapped. Add in we got another showing request (which is good, and fortunately it was for immediately after the other one)....and I crashed.
You hit the bottom....only place to go is up.
I calmed down, finally got to speak to a few people, made a new plan, and moved forward.
The leak was dry when I got home, so the plumber said it wasn't a pipe leak.. or it would have continued to drip. His suggestion was to wait a few days and monitor our water usage in the upstairs bath to see if we can find a correlation if the spot appears again. Then they will know better what us happening without opening the ceiling. Plus....
We talked to the realtor about a home warranty. We can get this now....use it....and it will transfer to a new owner for one year. We had one when we bought this house and it helped us fix a few things. We were going to spend money to fix the plumbing....at least we will get more bang for the buck.
The house was overall in good shape since we just had a showing on Wednesday. So I didn't have to go crazy last night doing stuff.
Much calmer today...school starts Aug 17 in the new city.....that is 31 days. Who knows....maybe I can pull it off!