While I am on the mend, my weekend was less than productive. Boo. But in my foggy state....here are a few more random tidbits....
- Only 5 months until Christmas! With mother-in-law coming, I am trying to temper myself. Right now, I am considering buying her new PJs for Christmas Eve....just like we do for the kids! I found a pair of flannel jammies on Amazon for $24 and they have snowflakes on them. Or elf hats. Or penguins!
- I colored my hair last week with a box product (I really do miss my purple and pink hair). Well, it didn't totally cover the gray....but it did turn it BLUE. Ah yes....I now have blue fleck in my hair.
- I need to shave my legs so badly, but my headache wouldn't let me put my head "down" without causing severe nausea. So I am wearing jeans today.
- I am in a shopping mood. I won't. But I wanna.
- The kids need a TON of school supplies. We really haven't had to buy much for them in years past, as the school provided most of it. But now....ugh. And the kicker is that I am not sure Bossy NEEDS this stuff since his program is different. I need to call the school and get some answers. I am getting a BAD feeling about this transition.
- We figured out the kids' birthday presents! Sassy is getting a new chair to go with her desk, and Bossy is getting a clock for his room (that projects up, and has soothing sounds).
- I am having a love/hate affair with Amazon. If you know what you are looking for...it is great. If you don't, it is too overwhelming. But I have this little fantasy that I can do ALL of the Christmas shopping on Amazon, in one big order, and be done.
- We have started collecting mineral specimens. And now I just want to buy a ton of cool stuff!
- G-man bought me shampoo and conditioner. It has a pump bottle. Love the pump bottle.
- I have a little black dress that hasn't fit in FOREVER. I wonder how long it will take before it will fit again.
- I am back to seriously looking for a new job. Not because my current job is being a poo-poo....but I want more money. G-man is burnt out and really needs to leave his second job (hello....10 years is long enough). But I am hoping to find something where he will work at the 2nd job for 6 more months after I start, and we can use that 6 months of money towards a few things.
What random stuff do you have in your head today?