Happy Mother's Day!
- G-man fixed the hinges on a cabinet door in the kitchen. That *&%^% cabinet has been in the "open" position for months!
- G-man blew out a brake pad. New rotors and brakes needed. Luckily, we had JUST enough in the car maintenance fund to cover it (or it would have been in the UGLY category).
- Sassy is woefully behind in her science fair project...which she has been doing at school. So a good portion of my day today will be spent working on that with her.
- My dad called. Didn't go well.
- Financially this didn't impact me....but in my alright tight schedule, it screwed over my world. The T-shirts we ordered for Science Fair came in with the school name missed spelled! The chair approved the graphic and didn't notice. So I spent 8 hrs last night "fixing" the problem.
- I am so far behind in so many things, I can't see straight. And it seems that all my time lately is putting out fires left and right.
- Bossy earned his Scout rank badge at scouts. This is his first official rank as a Boy Scout, and required him to tie a square knot and and a few other things. He worked hard.