Is January REALLY almost gone???
- It was nice having a Three Day Weekend last weekend.
- Friday night was our first Friday night in a month that we didn't have something going on!!
- Technically this belong to next week, but I figured out when I handed in my timesheets that my paycheck on Wednesday will be the first "normal" one since October!
- Submitted our Financial Waiver application for Bossy's supplies.
- Job hunting isn't going well. I am having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what it is that I am looking for.
- $200 dentist bill for the kids....insurance didn't cover stuff even after we hit our out of pocket max because "dental" doesn't count.
- Sassy BROKE Bossy's tablet (that Santa brought ONE month ago). She will be working off the month for a replacement.
- G-man's car needs new tires, and 3 of my tires are leaking.
- We went to the library to get some new books for the kids. Bossy has fallen in love with the Magic Tree House series. He was so excited about the next book (because we HAVE to read them in order), he started reading it in the car.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week?