How is it August already??!
- We got our $5 rebate on paint from Bossy's room (purchased back in MAY).
- My shamrock plant isn't dead. Thought it was, but I have a few new blooms.
- Gas prices have gone back up again...we are at over $600 a month, and that is mostly going to work, not errands, extra trips, etc.
- Adjustment in our tax withholding took place, and it isn't quite what we expected!
- Our cat is too fat (despite cutting back on his food), and vet wants him on a weight-loss formula. He is at risk for Diabetes.
- Our electric use was WAY up from last year at this time due to heat (running the A/C more than usual).
- The loveseat broke (it is still useable for the time being).
- Our local library has "bedbugs", so all materials had to go back. That screws up Summer reading challenge for Sassy.
- Very spendy weekend (sitter, ate out, boy scout event.... about $125)
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week???