Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat - June 3, 2012

Another Sunday Night with our Chit Chat hostess with the mostest....Carla!  

Here are some pics that we are looking at for Bossy's room....found on Etsy.  Actually, we saw them elsewhere, and THEN found them for a fraction of the cost on Etsy.



His room is gray, black, and red....this so works!

This is so fitting for him

 
On to the chit chat....

Reading? I just finished "Nice Wives Finish First" by Patricia Anne Phillips.  I decided that I didn't like the dialogue between the characters.  It is way too formal.  And the end was way too predictable, unimaginative, and unrealistic.  Overall, I wouldn't recommend it.  Sorry.

Watching? I am soooo looking forward to "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" tonight on SyFy.  It isn't like I haven't seen the movie before, but I love it.

Listening to? Go, Diego Go.  But I just got off the phone with my mom....so it isn't too bad.

Cooking/Baking? If you ask my children, dinner was terrible.  Country pork ribs in the crock pot, rice pilaf, and green beans.  G-man liked it. 

Happy you accomplished this week? Nothing terribly exciting was accomplished.  Probably just getting through a ton of paperwork at work. 

Looking forward to next week? Working on Bossy's room; bonus in my paycheck; and planting flowers with Sassy and her Girl Scout troop. 

Thankful for today?  Bossy sat outside with Sassy for a little while, and they BOTH read a book. Sassy is an avid reader, but Bossy doesn't enjoy it (his comprehension is low).  He read a Curious George book.  :)  Watching both my kids, in the fresh air....reading.....it was terrific.

*Bonus* Inspired you today?  My new favorite decorating blog  I know this isn't deep or emotional or anything....but inspiration hits where it hits.

Have a great week everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the artwork for bossys room! Totally awesome! I bet he loves it!! :) Off to check out your decorating link!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner sounds great at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finished product! We just re-did our LR in Greys and Blues. You should check out younghouselove.com. They do almost everything themselves and are very frugal about it. They have inspired quite a few of our projects (we made baby girls crib skirt) :-)

    ReplyDelete