Monday, December 28, 2009

My new favorite hobby

Reading all the blogs that my followers read!

Seriously, I am so impressed with the quality and QUANITY of blogs that you all have found. I love going to your page...clicking around on your blog to get to know ya (is that the internet equivalent of peeking in the medicine cabinet???). Then checking out your blog list and clicking around on their blog.

I spent some time yesterday organizing all my bookmarks into more usable categories so I can continue to find these neat finds. Next step is reworking MY blog to reflect all this!

So thanks you you guys for 1) being so interesting, 2) doing tons of research FOR me, 3) continuing to stop by and say HI to me (really....leave me a comment, good or bad. I can take it).

No comments:

Post a Comment