Monday, September 10, 2012

The swirls....the swirls....

OK...I started writing this post at 7:30am....took a shower at 8:00, and was planning on finishing it after I got ready for work (usually I have about 30 min before the bus picks up Bossy).  Well....at 8:35, my phone rings and a whole lot of problems emmerged.  Not the way I wanted to start the week.  Additionally, I got to work, and further excitement.  I just thought I would take 5 min to finish this before I go cry.  So not only do I have a work mess, home mess....now I have a school mess.   I will probably have to spend 4-5 hrs dealing with the non-home mess once I get home, in addition to taking Bossy to occupational therapy, doing HW with kids, feeding them.....but just thought you would like to see what I THOUGHT was my problem as of 3 hrs ago!!!!


I am dumb.  Just thought I would get that out of the way to start.  I mean...I am a bright individual.  In general, I probably have more common sense than alot of the population.  My friend and I need to run the world....they can't be trusted to run it themselves.  But....I am dumb.

I know I get mentally overwhelmed when there is too much stuff around me.  I am not a minimalist by any means, but clutter is my Kryptonite.  The sense of calm I get from having things organized and cleaned up...I can't even describe it.

Why on EARTH did I pull out my fall decor last night????  I think I thought that making the transition from Summer to Fall would make me feel better.  And on some level....it did.  But on another level.....ACK!!!!

I have totes in my kitchen that need to go back to the attic (they are either empty, or have Halloween stuff that I am not ready for yet).  I have a vignette that I can't get to look right....and now am obsessing how "small" that area is, and how much I want the bookshelves.  I have fall stuff on TWO tables that don't have a home because either I can't get stuff to look right....or the spot I usually put that stuff is unavailable (because the clothes from the broken closet currently occupy that space).

I have my rosette ball that is 80% done...and even if was done....I don't know where I want to put it.

I don't have a washing machine (if it isn't fixed tomorrow...I will seriously cry).  So my throw blankets can't get washed.

ACKKKKKK......I did this to myself.   So instead of trying to plan for the week tonight....I will clean up the mess I made.  Why didn't you all stop me??????  Don't you know you are responsible for me???



4 comments:

  1. Sometimes the creative monkey has to come out and make a mess. Now beat it back in and look at what a wonderful thing you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little confused. I hope it's not too terrible, whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on not wanting things all around me - clutter is a bummer for sure - hope your school & work issues are resolved as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh hope the stuff you got hit with isn't too too bad in the end.

    ReplyDelete