Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finding your Bliss Wednesday

This series was designed to help us find those things that keep us going when times are rough.  Even in our darkest hour, there is always a glimmer of hope.  Something that shines just a shade brighter than the rest.  That thing that renews your spirit and energy.

Well Universe....you got me.  I am finding it hard today to find this.  The past 18 hours have sucked, and finding a silver lining, a positive, whatever it is that I am looking for....you have apparently buried it in Middle Earth and only a Hobbit or Gollum will be able to find it.

If something changes later today....I will update.  For now.....I will have to find Bliss another day.  How about you.....what is your bliss???

2 comments:

  1. Aw, buck up camper! Hope things start looking up for you soon. Or at least sideways... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes wine and chocolate help! Sorry your day sucked.

    ReplyDelete