Friday, January 14, 2011

Getting to Know Mysti

I did this once before, and in case you missed it, you can go back and read Stuff I Bet You Didn't Know About Me.  I don't have much to talk about today in the PF area (I will shortly though), so I thought I would spend some quality time with you and open up about myself (yeah, because I am so shy....).

1)  I was 17 when I finished High School, and 20 when I finished college.  Mom and Dad skipped me ahead when I was in early elementary school, so I had just turned 17 about 6 weeks before HS graduation.  I fast tracked college with some summer school, and I finished a semester early.  My school only had one graduation a year, so I spent 5 months doing nothing!!!!  I turned 21 a week before graduation.

2)  Speaking of college.....I transferred after my freshman year.  I hated the first school.  And that is using the term loosely.  H-A-T-E-D.  I transferred to a much smaller school, and loved it.  

3)  I love the smell of bleach.  It just screams CLEAN.  Love it.

4)  When I was a teenager, I wanted to be a neurosurgeon.  I look back at that idea and think....WOW, I sooooo don't have the temperment for that.  But I read the biography of one of the first female neurosurgeons and I was hooked.

5)  And the random fact....I am missing the last bone in my second toe on both feet.  The nail curves under instead of going straight.  My cousin has the same thing!  Must be genetic.

So, no Earth-shattering revelations.  Although I did find out yesterday that my Astrological sign may have changed (Taurus to Aries!).  I will have to investigate which one fits me better.  :)

3 comments:

  1. This sucks now I am an Ophiuchus, What the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went from Taurus to Aries as well - WTH? I've been a stubborn Taurus all my life, and I refuse to change now!!!!

    ReplyDelete