Thursday, December 23, 2010

Did He Lose His Ever-Loving Mind??????

Bossy was home sick on Monday and Tuesday.  When he returned on Wednesday, I sent a note asking if they needed anything for the Holiday Party on Thursday (Sassy came home with the info last week, but Bossy never did).  Teacher replied cheese and pepperoni.

G-man said he would stop on his way home (at 11pm) and pick it up.  Ok, great.

Well, he bought 2 lbs of cheese and 2 bags of pepperoni.  The school gets funny about open packages, so I have to send 2 pounds of cheese in, and 1 bag of pepperoni.

My husband spent $17.70 on this!!!  $17.70 for a school party??  Is he nuts??????

There is nothing I can do about it now. But this is what I am talking about.  He pays absolutely no attention to what he is doing!!!!  $17.70.....ridiculous!

1 comment: