The last Sunday of August....aka the last Sunday of Summer (unofficially!)
- New oven arrived.
- Kids finished their summer projects.
- Weather has been mostly beautiful.
- G-man and I are considering getting rid of some stuff in the living room...which should open it up a bit.
- Home office chair pistons "broke," so the chair is permanently in the lowest position.
- My boss has been in a "boss" mood, and the whole office is icky.
- Not sure about the Financial Advisor, and will probably have to keep looking for another one.
- Bossy went to the allergist, and his blood levels for sensitivity to his allergens have gone up for some (stayed the same for others). Not a huge deal, as we already avoid those foods....just hoping that we could TRY and add things back in.
- Sassy shaving off a piece of eyebrow. More upset with her about lying about it than the fact she actually did it.
- G-man has been trying to refinish our kitchen table...and it isn't going well.
- Credit card bill is up. *sigh*
- Still working on that one.....
So....where are you all at this week???