OK, how are we half way through July already?
- Cleaned up corner table area in kitchen, and now it is our new bar area!
- Purged some paper, donating some books, unpacked a few things that were in the basement.
- Kids have become addicted to Just Dance 4 on Wii....I love watching them dance to The Final Countdown, Livin' La Vida Loca, and She Doesn't Know She's Beautiful. So fun! Oh, and then there is Rock Lobster, and some Bollywood inspired thing!
- Lots of rain this week...kids didn't get to go to the amusement park for their field trip.
- Check engine light came on in my car.
- Bossy's braces costing 6k, and so far, haven't found any financial help.
- Swiss Cheese Brain this week has been hard to deal with!
- I have been "treating" myself to Reiki once a month, and I had the most amazing, emotional, spiritual session on Friday night. Both the practioner and I were in tears.
So....where are you all at this week???