Less Than Two Weeks Until SPRING!
- On Friday, the whole family did a 45 minute speed clean of the house, and got so much done!
- No Homework this week due to standardized testing.
- Made a new dinner, and 3 out of 4 of us loved it.
- Almost finished my spring wreath.
- Snow on Friday cancelled school, and postponed the Father/Daughter dance.
- Another of Sassy's fish died. We decided that one of the fish is a "bully" and just doesn't want anyone else in the tank with him.
- I need to figure out the grocery shopping. We spend way too much, and still don't have any food in the house!
- G-man didn't like my plan to paint Sassy's room on our snow day. Oh well!
- I got a $20 gift card to the grocery store at work as a reward through a "recognition" type program my boss started a few months ago.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week?