- Didn't bulk cook
- Didn't finish (or start) my file cabinet makeover
- Big pile of
stuff that I will probably pitch anywaymiscellaneous items that I still need to deal with (they just keep moving location)
- Change the sheets so my family can come home to clean beds (but I may be able to do this before they get home)
- Read or comment on blogs
- Mail stuff
- Vacuum car
- Didn't do laundry
- I took apart all the components of the computer and cleaned everything
- Wires organized
- Desk very neat and tidy
- Made a wall hanging file thingy (OMG....this took F-O-R-E-V-E-R...should of just bought one)
- Hung out with friends
- Extra Sleep
- Watch stuff on DVR
- Ate yummy (but totally not good for me) food
So there ya go....8 things in each category. I already admitted that some of my thoughts for the weekend were out of whack. I do feel bad that I didn't bulk cook. But I did have a mini vacation.
Pictures will come tomorrow. I need G-man to hang my file thingy and move my calendar (we have plaster walls, and I was too afraid to do it myself). And then you will get some pics.
My family will be hitting the road in a little while, and I am sure will be dog tired when they get home. So our night will be quiet. I did miss them.....but I sure did like the quiet!