The first one of December!!!!
- Minus 1 stocking stuff, my Holiday shopping is done!
- Work was boring this week, but it allowed my brain to slow done a bit.
- The house is Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas.
- G-man found a great birch log for the Yule Log.
- A neighbor offered to cut up the fallen tree in our yard (I made him dinner as a thank you).
- Grocery Budget is non-existent until payday.
- I paid the water bill....$338....which now will throw off the money for tax bill for the car that I was hoping to pay in December instead of January.
- G-man now knows what half his gifts are for Christmas (due to my mistake).
- Can't find a babysitter for next weekend, which means I will probably have to miss a party (G-man will go, as it is hosted by people he works with).
- My "simple" way of handling all the transfers blew up in my face and it took me several hours to figure it out.
- At least four strands of Christmas lights have decided to meet their demise this year (1 is totally dead. 3 are half dead...and yes, we tried replacing bulbs).
I am trying to remember that this is only the first weekend of December, and I am not behind!!!
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week?????