Let's see how we fared THIS week....
- Completed and submitted my application for the full time job
- Was able to get the oil bill down a little
- Credit card transfer completed and posted
- Paycheck this week for me was a little higher due to a few extra hours.
- Managed to go to Target and spend nothing, and went to Walmart and spent $12!
- Having to redo the budget to compensate for the mortgage and a few other things
- Went to the furniture store to look around, and found out about an unadvertised sale next weekend...temptation abound!
- That constant feeling of being a day late, and a dollar short
- Forgot that TWO cats need their annual check-up
- G-man started laundry, and left it all in the musty basement....so now it ALL has to be rewashed.
- Tons of yard work to do!
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week?????