The Good: Nothing Earth shattering here, but hey....they weren't BAD things.
- I got paid on Wednesday. Payday is always a good thing.
- Lending Club loan, which will be a year old in September (as in, that was the first payment), is under $10,000, and is closing in on being 1/3 paid off.
- My hair cut and color wasn't as much as I thought it would be.
- I started Christmas Shopping. Found a deal on something that was originally $109, and I got it for $22, shipped!
- Grocery spending is still out of control. We have so little time to do real shopping that we tend to go back too often and it is ridiculous.
- I defrosted a small pork roast, and then didn't cook it. I am pretty sure I will have to toss it.
- For the first time in a LONG time, I lost track of payments on the credit cards. I made several snowflaking payments, and I lost track of what was "real" and what was "snowflake." Add in a return, and the pool stuff, and I got lost.
- Finding out that our medical waiver wasn't approved is a huge blow.
- Bumming hard that I am not going to make my "under 60k of debt" goal by Aug 6.
- Messy house = messy head
- The whole family has been sick. The amount of money we have spent on medication is crazy.
How about you.....what are your GBU?????