Wanna know 5 fiscal facts about Mysti???
1) My first paying job was as a Mother's Helper for a family in my neighborhood. I was 13, and I got paid $2.00 an hour to basically be a slave. I took care of the kids (a 4 month old and a 4 year old), folded laundry, did dishes...all while the mom was there....and boy was I scared to ask for a $.50 an hour raise!!! The 4 month old is now 23. *sigh*
2) The amount of money we received as wedding gifts (with the exception of my in-laws...which is a whole other story)....bought us groceries. Seriously. One grocery store trip. I watched a show recently where a couple used their wedding money for a downpayment on a house. Mine bought us Hamburger Helper.
3) Once, I accidentally threw out a $100 bill. My MIL sent G-man money for his birthday. It was in an envelope, and I threw it out. I SWORE I checked the envelope before I pitched everything, but after tearing our apartment to shreds, it was gone. I was so upset. I was 24.
4) I got my first checkbook at 16, and my first credit card at 21. I still have both accounts, and I am 36.
5) I have this feeling that I have an open account somewhere that I am forgetting about. I have done all the searches and nothing. But I swear....when we moved to CT, I forgot to close an account.
Anything you would like to share....or ask????