Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finding Your Bliss Wednesdays - Week 2

This is all about finding something that recharges your battery....keeps you going in the tough times.....the thing that brings a smile to your face even in the darkest time.

Apparently I picked the wrong day of the week for this.  It seems that Wednesdays are the day that the proverbial fecal matter hits the spinning air conditioning unit.  In the ole Mysti house...this happened last night and I am still dealing with my blood boiling over it.  But that is another post.

So I invite you to come back today and share your Bliss moment of the day.  We all have them.....we just have to see it.

ETA:  My bliss of the day....a large iced coffee.  Yumm-o.  Sometimes a girl just needs a little caffeine pick me up.

2 comments:

  1. At present I am staying at my brothers house to care for his mother-in-law while they are away on a long needed holiday. My sister-in-law is her full time carer. My Dad (80) has come to stay as well. While we are here we are also going through a lot of family photos. Some were my Grandmother's, so very old.

    Today my uncle (76)and his girlfriend came for a coffee and chat, so we sat at the table looking at photos, putting more names to faces and catching up on each others news.

    We had a 'blissful' afternoon.

    Figgy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figgy....sounds like a lovely afternoon. Hearing about family history really is a lost art. I bet they enjoyed sharing the stories too!

    ReplyDelete