I have not gotten as much done over the weekend as I would have liked, so I need to be a little more productive today. This coming week is a busier than usual week, so I won't have as much time later.
On the agenda for today:
- Dishes (I swear, all I do is dishes.)
- Laundry - one load is in the washer now, and have at least 1 or 2 loads of clothes, plus all towels and bed sheets to do. (and I have been doing a load a day just to keep this from happening, and it still happened)
- Bills/Checkbook - Due to the bank holiday, G-man's direct deposit won't hit our account until tomorrow, but he already looked up his paystub, so I can plan accordingly. Included in the bill paying are our car taxes for January (which are really for the car we got rid of....I hate the way this works).
- Put away misc stuff - I have a pile of stuff that just is sitting there annoying me. Just need to bite the bullet and put it away.
- Wipe down bathrooms
- Self care - no need to go into that