Down hill slide of summer.....anyone else ready for Fall decorating???
- Sold Sassy's old dresser and bed for $45 (we paid $50!).
- Bossy isn't ready to start orthodontic work yet, so we still have 6 months before that "fun" begins.
- Despite the high temperatures and running the A/C constantly in July, our bill was only $19 more than the same time period last year (in part thanks to switching our electric provider who had a lower rate. It would have been another $14 more if we still had the higher rate).
- Kids got new combination locks for their lockers, and have been doing well practicing to get them open.
- The check engine light can't decide if it wants to be on or off.
- Gas prices!
- Good grief the kids' school supplies are costing us a fortune! $63 spent so far (and not that much purchased), with alot more to go.
- Tragic death of G-man's uncle.
- Tons of medical bills came in this week.
- Made a headboard for Sassy (and it is darn cute!). Getting my creative juices flowing helps me get so much more done.
So....where are you all at this week???