When your brain is mush....you do have a Fluffy Friday post! (Plus, I am trying to pace my posts....you will find out why next week!)
So Fluffy Friday.....3 questions that really have nothing to do with anything. Maybe a get to know ya kind of thing. Play along!
1) Here in the US, August is one of the only month (maybe the ONLY month) that doesn't have a "holiday" in it. What is one thing you look forward to doing in August? (Or if you live somewhere that does have a holiday....please share!)
2) Blue or Black pen?
3) What color are your fingernails or toenails right now? (Even if you are guy, play along!)
1) August is my "rough" month. But I look forward to celebrating the kids' birthday, even though it is WAY at the end of the month. This year, Sassy wants a Chocolate Chip Cookie cake, and Bossy wants a Vanilla cake, with no frosting. I also look forward to getting ready to go back to school!!
2) Black. I have to use black pens at work, so now blue looks odd and bright to me.
3) No polish on my fingernails. We hand wash the dishes, so polish is a waste unless it is for a specific reason. Toes are a light, shimmery pink....but I don't like it and it is old and really needs to be re-done.
Happy Fluffy Friday!!!!