- Sassy won't need glasses for at least a year (but I won't be surprised if she does by the NEXT visit to the eye dr).
- Lovely holiday concert at school.
- Last day of work before Christmas was reasonably quiet (vs. the EMERGENCY that tends to happen every year!)
- Got a Christmas bonus in the form of a gift card (lovely thought, but since he has always done cash, it threw me off).
- G-man is getting sick. Cough, cough. Hack, Hack.
- Lots of laundry to do!
- Ordered a gift for G-man from Bossy at a local store, and they "lost" my info, so they never called. I stopped in, and found out the item is back ordered until January.
- REALLY struggling with my parental issues this week. Found out that they bought gifts for everyone....but me and G-man.
- Did a HUGE grocery shopping. My heart stopped for a minute when I saw the bill. But it was needed. All food in the fridge and freezer(s) would fit on one small shelf.
- No idea on this one......
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week?