Overall....it was a good week! Can't wait for Thanksgiving this coming week, decorating for Christmas, and shopping!
- Had a nice evening out on Friday with a friend.
- My desk wasn't as much of a disaster as I anticipated after my trip.
- Found a sitter so we can go to a holiday cocktail party in December.
- Got our new Christmas tree for the kitchen.
- My BFF is coming to visit in January!!!!
- Sold the treadmill.
- Sassy still is coughing....it is the one left over part of being a preemie for her....reactive airway syndrome.
- G-man's car repair ended up costing $560, not $200 as estimated.
- I volunteered at school on Wednesday afternoon, and was running late due to traffic. When I got to school, my friend told me that Sassy was in her classroom getting some extra help from her teacher on the new math lesson they started. She did that all on her own. Later, she came and found me and asked if she could finish her homework in her classroom. So proud that she takes such pride and has a good work ethic.
- Bossy loves his sister so much. He doesn't say it...but he does. When she was at scouts this week, he was so lost without her. He couldn't wait for us to go get her, and then asked her a zillion questions about her meeting. He may bug her....ALOT...but he just adores her.
- G-man was invited to a "guy" weekend in April. He wants to go, but was willing to give it up if I wanted to use that money elsewhere. He has never taken a guy weekend, and we have time to save up....so I want him to go. He works 2 jobs, and he deserves a weekend to himself.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week???