Right down to business...pretty quiet week over all....
- Post-op check up was uneventful.
- Took the kids to see Finding Nemo (discount tickets...$20 for 4 tickets in 3D)...which was amazing in 3D.
- Saved $30 on cell phone bill per month.
- "Saved" a jar candle that melted in the attic....remelted the whole thing and reset it.
- Bossy hasn't been feeling well the past few days.
- Debate if I should buy some Birthday or Christmas gifts for G-man (have the money) but he hasn't compiled his wish list yet.
- Boss and I talked and 1) crazy level of work will continue for another 4-6 weeks, and 2) although I didn't tell him I wanted to go full time....he sort of already said no.
- Wanting to do too many projects by spring when time nor money will allow it all. Have to pick the priority, and that is so hard!
- Sassy has made friends with some girls down the block. It is so nice that they stop by and play, and then Sassy yells inside "MOM!!! I am going to R's house!!!" She has never had friends that like.
- Bossy loves his over the door basketball hoop in his room. Look out Michael Jordan!
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week???