I need to find a new graphic.....
- We have limited grocery shopping to $70 this week (mostly milk, fruit, and lunch stuff)
- We earned and extra $0.60 off per gallon on gas at one store, and are up to $1.10 off gas from the other store.
- We got a $1.00 check from some audit on our home owners insurance (we had to laugh...probably cost more to process than the actual $1.00 value).
- Decided against getting the furniture because it just isn't in the budget right now.
- G-man was able to do a few maintenance things on his car himself...total cost was $40, which we had in our car fund.
- G-man found his key to my car (it has been missing for 4 months! Would have been $250 to replace).
- Once again, the curse of the 3-paycheck month hit and the dates that things are due don't line up with payday. A bunch of stuff will have to wait until next week to get paid.
- Sassy has decided to live up to her name (but getting sent to bed early for lying seems to have cured it).
- Discovered just how many items of clothes don't fit the kids anymore! Who told them they could grow so much??
- Stressing about value of the house....more on this another time.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week???