I have many things to accomplish at the bank today:
The Basic Stuff
- The obvious....deposit my paycheck!
- Withdraw (or technically, subtract from my paycheck in cash) money towards our EF (remember, we do $25 a week, but I am a little behind, so I need to get some extra)
- Get money for the kids lunches for next week (my new cash system is working wonderfully!!)
- Notarize our loan papers
- Notarize papers for "found" money that the state has been holding for us for TEN years and we just found (no idea how much this is...the site won't tell us that. It could be $5 for all we know.)
- Get Lollipop
- Get info about opening savings accounts for them
- See what we can do about Sassy's ripped money
Once we have money in the account again, I can pay the bills that I have been itching to pay. None of them are terribly exciting....electric, phone. Next week will be much more exciting. Two credit card bills, dentist, car....those actually effect the bottom line.
The loan papers will get submitted tomorrow (after G-man has his part notarized), and we are hoping that it will fund within a week. But until then, we will keep going, business as usual. Depending on when it actually funds will determine final payouts. There is a chance that there may be a little CC debt left from residual interest, but that would get paid off in the next paycheck.
We should get our tax return soon, and be able to work on the repairs on Bossy's room.
G-man has ALOT of overtime this month, that will go into our overtime account, to be withdrawn at the end of June towards "something." As it stands now, April will bring about 20 hours of overtime. With May and June to come, we are hopeful that the overtime account will be plump, and I would love to make a big, fat payment to something. I am thinking if it we can make an extra $1,000 payment somewhere, anything left over in the account can go towards the repairs needed for the deck. Since we already know of 20 hours of OT, with 2 more months to go, plus anything that changes with me....I think it is a do-able goal.
Only 6.5 hrs to go until I hit the bank!!!
ETA: All missions accomplished!