Here are the rules...
#1 - Post these rules.
#2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.#5 - Let them know that you tagged them.
So, here are my answers to her probing questions:
- Favorite Movie. Grease. I saw it for the first time when I was about 9, and fell in love. Other favorite movies include That Thing You Do (catchy tune), Rock Star (no idea why, it just sucks me in), and A.I. (not a well known movie, but excellent). How is that for some variety?
- Most Frugal Recipe. I will admit, this is not one of my specialities. I tend to find recipes that need 400 ingredients, and they are all weird and specialty. But I do make a Chicken Mexican Stew that is pretty inexpensive, easy, and quick!
- What superhero would you like to be? In the world of "real" superheros, I would pick Batman. C'mon...cool car, cool outfit. In the world of made up superheros, I would be Captain Cleaning!
- If you would only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? A Wrinkle in Time. LOVE that book.
- Who was your favorite teacher, and why? I really never had a favorite teacher. Maybe my Biology teacher in High School. I ended up being his teacher's assistant later on.
- What brand name product do you refuse to give up to save money? Coffeemate Flavored Creamer. I need it for my coffee in the morning, and will NOT give it up.
- Most memorable sporting moment you have seen. Not much of a sports gal. But I guess the '98 Superbowl, as we got married the day before, and on our mini-honeymoon, the only thing open was sports bars, so we had to watch.
- The one makeup item you couldn't live without. Foundation. I have such uneven skin!
- Do you have a nickname and how did you get it. Nope. Sorry.
- If you could choose any job, what would it be. I would be a painter/wallpaper person. Not design. Just the grunt work. I love painting walls!
- How did you meet your best friend. I have 2 BFF. My oldest and dearest BFF, I met in Math class in 11th grade. My other BFF I met on-line on an infertility website.
- What financial decision would you still do, knowing what you know now?
- First car?
- Favorite meal?
- Pancakes or Waffles?
- If you could change your real name, what would you pick?
- How did you meet your significant other?
- How do you take your coffee?
- What color do you have the most of in your wardrobe?
- If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation (and only on a vacation!!!), where would you go?
- If you have kids...biggest parenting mistake. If you don't, what one thing do you hope you never do?
- What one thing do you not like to admit about yourself?
And my taggees, in an attempt to pick people who haven't been tagged yet....
Getting Us There
Destination: Planet Debt Free
Misson: Debt Free
Newlyweds on a Budget
One Family One Income
Our Brains and Our Debt
Our Debt Blog
Paying For My Past
So Over Debt