Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat - January 22, 2012

I haven't really been checking my peeps out for the past few days!  I am playing catch up tonight with banking, blogging, e-mails.....ARGH!!!!!  But wanted to join Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat!!


What are you…

Reading?  Not much right now.  I started Interview With A Vampire, and got busy.  Need to try again.

Watching?  Um...as it is 8pm, and no more Kid TV for the night (per our family rule), I have to go find something to watch that is kid-appropriate, but makes Mommy happy.  Not sure yet!  I am still on the computer!!

Listening to?  Right now, Dora the Explorer, until I change the channel!

Cooking/Baking?  Nothing today.  We had leftover Jambalaya for dinner, which I cooked yesterday.

Happy you accomplished this week?  Survived Mom's visit.

Looking forward to next week?  The retirement loan will be paid off!!!!

Thankful for today?  My mom had a nice trip.  Sassy was just beautiful at her dance, and it was nice that Mom got to enjoy it too.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week! Congrats on the retirement loan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh good old Dora... I think ive seen each episode 100x. I kid you not! lol! Rotfl @ surviving your moms visit! Glad you made it through!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I knew you would survive. Do we get pictures of the dance? At least from the neck down?

    ReplyDelete