None of these things today were a HUGE issue....but just a little annoyance.
1) We purchased a cute bookcase on Craigslist for $50. Great piece. Looks awesome in the spot in the house, and fits perfectly. Yeah!! It has 3 shelves...and when I went to put books in....ugh...it won't work. The shelf height is too short for hard bound books....paperbacks would be ok, but I don't have paperbacks!! We will be able to us some L brackets to move the shelves...and will go from 3 to 2 in order to make it work. While this isn't a huge deal...I was bummed. I still want the other shelf that I went on and on about this summer. But since that isn't happening....I will make due.
2) After much internal debate...I decided to sign up for a pay to play type site. There is one game that I play for free as a stress relief, and have gotten quite good. So after talking to G-man....I decided to activate the upgraded account. But it I was rejected. Apparently my state doesn't allow it....so no pay for play for me.
3) I applied to be a ChaCha guide and took my final test. Waiting to hear back. But I ran into some technical difficulties during the test, and I am concerned that will negatively impact the final test score. You only get one shot at the test. I hope I passed.....I don't do so well with "failure." Especially since this isn't anything that I really need to be stressed about!!
4) We got a dud bag of microwave popcorn. Only about half popped.
5) My LAST day to sleep in before the kids go back to school.....and I was awake early. Huh????
6) And I offered up a list of items on Freecycle....not one response. How crappy does your stuff have to be when you can't even give it away??
I really shouldn't complain. None of these things are even worth the energy I am spending writing this. But it is just bumming me out, dude!!!