Sunday, November 28, 2010

Have you been bitten by an insect???

An insect named SHUTTERFLY!!!!


Thanksgiving is history.  On to the next holiday....whether is is Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Winter Solstice.....they are coming (some faster than others....EEEK!)  If you enjoy sending a Holiday Greeting to your friends and family, be sure to check out Shutterfly.

Even though I toyed with the idea of not sending them this year, the lure of Shutterfly's new cards grabbed hold and I couldn't wait to start designing.  I have ordered holiday cards with Shutterfly in the past and everyone loves them.  And I have made photo books which brought tears to the eyes of the recipient.  If you have never used them before....this might be the year to change that.

Shutterfly was one of the first companies to offer multi-picture holiday cards.  This was a MAJOR saving grace in the past when Bossy would not sit for a new photo.  I was able to use several pictures of him over the year, plus several pictures of Sassy, and create a beautiful card that not only reflected the year, but saved me the stress of fighting with the kids for "the perfect picture."  Using multiple pictures was awesome!  My mother-in-law even framed that picture....with such cute kids, who could blame her? ;)

If you are looking for Christmas photo cards, there are 800 to choose from.  Seriously, if you can't find a card here, I am not sure what to tell you.  You can choose 1 to 10 pictures!!!  And folded cards allow you to put even more inside.  This is perfect if you just can't choose which great picture of your family to include.  Although this isn't the one I picked for our family, I just love it:




Maybe you don't celebrate Christmas.  Don't worry....Shutterfly has holiday cards to cover ya.  Almost 300 cards to choose from. Look at these beauties....





I have several cards started, and G-man and I will pick tonight which one we will go with.  Tough call...they are all beautiful.


If you are looking for gifts....you have one stop shopping.  How about a wall calendar, photo book, even books that star your favorite person!  Puzzles, wall decals, and more....if you can put your face on it, they probably have it.


I don't Facebook or Twitter....but....

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Please make sure you allow some time to browse.  It is easy to lose time here looking at all the great products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment