Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Swagbucks Gift card!

Do you use Swagbucks?  If you don't, you need to start!  Just for using them as your search engine, you randomly earn Swagbucks, which you can redeem for cool gift cards, like Starbucks, Target, or even for PayPal.

But oh.....they now have one for Overstock.com!  I have been wanting a dining room set from there.  How freaking cool would it be to save up enough to get a whole dining room set!!  I have a LONG way to go.  Like, I need 114,000 to get what I want...and I have 4,300.  

You can only redeem up to 5 of the same cards per month, so I will need to factor that in.  Maybe my challenge will be to try and earn it by next Christmas!  Let's see....14 months for 110k points.  That is about 7900 points a month.....hmmmm.....this might be tough.  ;)

It would take 18 months to be able to redeem all the cards anyway....so if I shoot for 18 months to get the table....that's about 6100 points a month, or just over 200 points a day.  I better get searching.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I just found your blog today. I never heard of Swagbucks but it sounds great. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @babybluewater - Welcome! Hope you stick around. If you are interested in Swagbucks, I would love to do a referral for ya.

    ReplyDelete