Let me first say, February is a joke. 28 days? What is that all about? The first of the month sneaks up on ya.
On my list TO DO today (other than fold the laundry in the dryer, clean the bathroom, feed small children....):
1) Pay mortgage. This one is a no brainer.
2) Look at budget for March. Today I feel like we are doing better....I might disagree with myself when I look at the budget (hello...can anyone say Sybill? If you don't get the reference....don't tell me I am getting old, ok?)
3) Clip and sort the PILE of coupons I have. GRRR. I love the feeling of saving money. I HATE the clipping and sorting of them.
4) Take more pics of "stuff" to sell. Remember when I thought I could sell $350 per month (look ahead to #6 on my list)? While I am proud of our progress, it isn't anywhere close to what I was hoping for. I think everyone is trying to cut back. And although I still have a pile of stuff, the reality is that it isn't worth much.
5) Stop thinking about the alcove project I can't do right now. Is it bad that I am secretly hoping that the fence estimate will be way better than I thought, so I can cash in MyPoints for Home Depot cards to pay for the paint????? I know in my heart that we will end up doing the fence ourselves. Bye project. And this is REALLY bad....G-man leaves in a week for his trip, and I am soooo wanting to "surprise" him.
6) Resign myself that my goals tend to be lofty and way out of whack. Let's see...goals that were set in January that have fallen by the wayside: Exercise, mopping the floor once a week, typing 1 recipe per day. I know there are more.
I need to stop beating myself up. I am really doing the best I can. We didn't get into a mess overnight....the fix won't be overnight either.
I am working on my blog makeover. Again, that was one of my goals, and I have learned a ton! But the perfectionist in me is working things over and over. I finally found the "right" banner background...now trying to overlay the picture to my satisfaction.
I better run.....only 12.75 hrs left in the month!