Saturday, October 17, 2009

Walgreen's trip today

My couponing is getting better, but is far from the caliber that I hope to achieve.

Today's Walgreen's Adventure:

2 Jellies
2 Candle tins
1 Large candle
1 Razor
2 boxes of tissues (alas....cold and flu season is upon us!)
1 hand soap
2 mouthwash
and.....1 cauldron



OK, the cauldron wasn't exactly on the shopping list today. But I had been looking for one to add to my ghost Halloween display.


Total with the cauldron: $22.98

If we take the cauldron out, we are down to $16.63 OOP in purchases I went in there for. And I earned $10 in Register Rewards!


I had coupons, rainchecks, Register Rewards, and sale items. Per my receipt, I had $35.37 in savings, so I saved about 68%. Yeah...my $6 cauldron brings that savings level down to 60%. But I am pleased. And I have $10 towards next purchase!

And the funny comment of the trip.....Bossy Boy waved goodbye to the store as we were pulling out....and said "Bye store, see you next week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment