Monday, September 14, 2009

Pending further review

Oh poop....did I screw up?

We are applying for a personal loan through my credit union. This will pay off G-man's retirement loan, thus allowing us to access this account in 60 days. So I fill in the handy dandy on-line form. Pretty easy and straight forward.

Applicant....me. Co-applicant....G-man. It is my account, so I am the applicant, right??? Maybe.

Once I got the 60 second answer of "pending further review," I thought about it again. G-man is the primary breadwinner.....should I have put him first???? Dunno. Maybe once they review it, they will see we are married and have a joint income, and it won't be a big deal.

If they turn us down, then we have to go back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

  1. Keep us all posted! I know this is a building block to the ultimate goal! We are keeping our fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have applied for things based on household income and my credit score -- as a SAHM -- so it will hopefully all work out!

    ReplyDelete