None of these things deserve their own post, so here is a hodge podge of things:
1) My number of followers has dropped 10% in the past month. Oh well. Bye....stop by again soon.
2) My phone interview on Tuesday was just eh. The job wasn't quite as advertised. One major problem was geography. This job works from home 75% of the time (job advertised as "ability to work remotely" but didn't actually say you are on your own most of the time). The other 25% is in the community and here is the problem. They are in the process of figuring out a new region (there won't be an office, ever), and while the job was advertised as Charlotte....it isn't. The region is actually going to be 2 hrs away. So the community stuff could end up being a haul. For something that might only be 45 min. Using my own car. Plus, the community stuff is more of a sales ploy.
I don't think they liked some of my answers anyway. I am sure they wanted me to say that the customer is #1 and is always right, and I live to serve. Not exactly....
I asked about their next step in the hiring process and she was quite vague about the timeline. Yeah, I think we are done.
3) I am still doing some work for my old boss. 3/4 paychecks have been messed up. This one is super messed up. It shouldn't be this hard. He gets impatient so he just does something....then figures we will fix it later. Part of my check is missing this week....it may be coming as a paper check. ..he doesn't know....I probably won't get it until Saturday because that's how long it takes to get here. But if my envelope is just a stub....then my direct deposit didn't go into my account. Plus he overpaid me, so I probably won't get a check in 2 weeks. Screwed up.
4) Finding new doctors....not fun.
5) TV in the bedroom (which is an old tube tv....20+ yrs old) is dying. The cable jack isn't working right so the picture scrambles randomly. No money to get a new one. Not a need, but it changes our nightly routine. Oh well. I looked on Craigslist and OfferUp. G-man doesn't want to get a used tv. I will keep working on it.
Random stuff......gotta love it.