March is looking promising for many reasons....
- Hopefully the snow is behind us (we do have some snow in the forecast, but it seems minor)
- 3-paycheck month for G-man
- Tax return should arrive
- Get all the loose ends tied up and decide what to do with our misc piles of savings
- Change the clocks....hello sunlight!
- We will hit the 50% mark on payoff of the retirement loan
- Dental bill should be paid off
- Sassy starts her enrichment science program (hello....FREE! Paid for by a grant!)
- Bossy has a camping trip (he comes home exhausted, but it is so good for him)
- I have some organizational projects around the house that I am looking forward to
Only a few more days in February....just need to get through the week, and onward toward greener ground (once the snow melts.....)
Anyone else looking ahead????