This school year just won't end.....anyone else still have kids in school...for 2 more weeks!!!??
- Enjoying the new sofa set. :)
- Bossy had a great Occ Therapy session.
- Free lunch at work during the staff meeting.
- Almost have a bill "issue" figured out.
- Sassy is excited about the upcoming changes to her room, and has started (independently!) sorting her items to get rid of the "little kid" stuff.
- Bill "issue" that shouldn't have been an issue in the first place!
- G-man didn't like my "convert to gas from oil" plan, and doesn't have a real reason why.
- Lots of bills got paid this week....amazing how fast a paycheck can disappear!
- Tight finances = need to go grocery shopping.
- Lots of rain = flooded basement.
- I gathered all my misc stuff for School/PTA and passed it on. I still need to officially go over everything with the incoming person, but at least my box is GONE.
- Flowers are starting to fill in, and my Peonies bloomed!
So....where are you all at this week???