Yay! School is OVER!!!!
- Bossy's endoscopy results are good....nothing there we didn't expect.
- Sassy's room is "done." Still needs some final touches, but all the big stuff is done.
- Pool is open. Just need a final vacuum and to test the water. Oh, and for the water to warm up!
- Promotion ceremony for the kids was very sweet.
- Bossy was a PILL at the hospital. Lots of tears and carrying on. DRAMA DRAMA.
- No idea what my brother is doing about his visit next week...I know he will be in the area. End of my knowledge on the subject.
- Dentist informed us that Bossy's permanent teeth are coming in OVER his baby teeth. Add in his cross underbite....and we are looking at MAJOR orthodontics.
- Still don't know what my parents are doing about their supposed visit in 2 weeks. I am concerned about an ambush.
- Sassy won an academic achievement plaque at promotion. And she was chosen to read an essay during the ceremony. So proud!
So....where are you all at this week???