I really should have done "stuff" last night, but I just didn't want to. I knew it was Friday night, and I think mentally I just was done for the day. I was supposed to have a Reiki session (the last of my gift card....I really need to figure out how to budget this in once a month....or at least every 6 weeks), but the practitioner rescheduled because she was sick.
On the agenda for the weekend....
- The regular stuff (laundry, cleaning, etc)
- Help Sassy with her science fair project board
- PTA stuff (finish minutes, which are taking forever because of the horrid blow out that happened at the last meeting; clear out e-mail, work on binder, and if I get to it....make a CD of all the templates for the next Secretary)
- 14 Reports from Work!!! (need to read, edit, fix. Then prep releases, envelopes for copying and mailing on Monday; Unfortunately....several of these reports are for upcoming meetings, so they are time sensitive, and I didn't get alot of them until 4pm on Friday!)
- Get plants and plant them! (this may be one thing that gets booted if time doesn't allow for it)
- Take Bossy to occupational therapy
Mother's Day....hahaha! G-man is working both jobs, so he will be home from 3:30pm-5:30pm, and the rest of the day is the Mommy show. I picked tacos for dinner, because it is easy, tasty, and the kids love them (so I don't have to hear the sadness from children that happens when they don't like dinner).
Ok....time for a coffee refill and a 1.75 hour quick cleaning before I have to get in the shower to get ready to go to Occ Therapy. Probably will bring reports with me so I can read while he is in session). From there....not sure the order, the pace, or anything.
Wish me luck!!!