Goodbye February. Won't Miss Ya..
- Got to spend the day shopping (although it was an unexpected trip) with Sassy.
- Tax return arrived and was able to pay a few bills that were pending.
- Weather was warmed, and although we STILL have snow on the ground, it is melting.
- Bossy didn't do well in the Boy Scout Pinewood Derby....and his reaction to losing was less that appropriate.
- Spent the week putting out fires everywhere....home, work, school.
- The government Sequester....will probably mean a 10% paycut for G-man.
- The dress I ordered on Ebay for Sassy for the Father/Daughter Dance came with a stain. Despite drycleaning, it is stained. Have to send it back.
- My front tires are STILL leaking. Guess they weren't totally fixed.
- Sassy is turning into a young lady. It really was fun to watch her try on dresses and see her reaction when she found "the one." Her first choice wasn't mine, but she loved it. I let her try on a Prom dress (size 1....still too big, which I already knew), but she now can't wait to go to the Prom. hee hee.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week?