Half of February is gone. Where did it go? Oh yeah, it is under the snow....
- G-man bought a $15 thingy for my tires, and we think it fixed the problem!
- Had my physical, and other than weight, all is well.
- Taxes are done, submitted, and accepted. Just need to wait for the refund (yay! I was SURE we were going to owe).
- Ordered my new contacts and found a good coupon code. Already submitted the FSA form for reimbursement.
- Awesome Friday at work.
- G-man lost a ton of overtime pay because of the snow, plus some pay at his part-time job.
- The job I applied for has closed, but I didn't get a call. Oh well.
- Blasted snow....kids missed 5 days of school. Love them, but they NEED to go back to school (on Tuesday....thank goodness).
- Our bedroom is a mess!!! I finally got the kids' rooms CLEAN. Now it is turn to work on our bedroom.
- Sassy really has stepped up to the plate on earning her money for her brother's tablet. Less than $30 to go.
- Bossy gained 1.3 lbs since his last GI appointment in October, and has had much less tube feeding. Hoping we can continue the trend.
- G-man threw out the ratty jeans that were WAY past their prime.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week?