Fluffy Friday....next week we will return to our regularly scheduled programing....
1) Cereal - is it only for breakfast? Hot or cold? Favorite?
2) Christmas - is it REALLY all put away at your house....or do you still have some stuff hanging around?
3) What stupid, little "chore" are you avoiding?
1) Love me some cereal. I am more of a cold cereal fan...usually Special K Red Berries. But I also like Shredded Wheat (esp. the frosted kind!).
2) Guilty....some stuff is still out. I haven't had a chance to put it ALL away. The outside decor is put away. So to the outside world, we are good to go. And the bigger stuff inside is put away (the main tree, kitchen tree, Yule). I have stuff that is "almost" put away (like the kids' trees...the ornaments are off the tree, but I have to put the trees back in the boxes). I probably have about 1.5 hrs of work to put it all away.
3) Sharpening pencils. This is the stupidest thing. We have a zillion pencils, and they are ALL broken, dull, etc. The pencil sharpener (which came with our house!) is mounted under the stairs going to the basement. I am just too lazy to do it. So I sharpen 2...one per child, and they use those until they can't anymore. I need to just take 10 min. and sharpen all the pencils.
Join in and post your own answers!!!