- Nice to get mail
- Get to see pictures or hear from people that you may not normally see
- Look nice if you display them
- Expense of cards and postage
- Time it takes to either hand write or order
- They are going to go in the trash anyway
G-man and I discussed it, and he was fine if we didn't send them. Then the guilt factor entered the arena (need cool gladiator name for Guilt......).
I am having a hard time putting these "summery" pictures on a holiday card. How can you have snowflakes in the background of the card, and kids in short sleeves in the pictures??? It doesn't work for me.
So, I am going to
I know I am making this more complicated for myself and I admit it. It is the perfectionist in me. It has to be the way it has to be. I really am working on this.....
Wish me luck!!!!