Another quiet week!
- Figured out "Santa" present for Sassy.
- Got my crown, so dental stuff is finally DONE (other than paying for it!)
- Got a "free" zucchini and it is huge! Debating on zucchini muffins or grilled veggies.
- Since we consolidated our debts....we get less mail, and what we get is mostly junk.
- It has been warm here, so the a/c has been running WAY more than I would like.
- Gas prices seem to on the rise again....should have called to reset the oil budget a few weeks ago, but I was waiting to see if the prices were going to continue to go down. I was wrong!
- Can't see to just finish Bossy's room (we are at the 90% mark!)
- Feeling like I want to go shopping.....not for anything in particular, just to go and spend money.
- Realizing that summer is half over.
You know the deal....what are your GBUs this week???