1) Increase readership to 73 followers. DONE!!! I crushed this one!!! I was at 58 at the beginning of 2011, and I am at 132 now. That is an increase of 74, or 127%!!! You guys ROCK!
2) Make $100. DONE!!! I did make a few bucks, but not a ton. Again, this blog was never designed to be a money making machine.
3) Continue to re-work my "look." Eh. It got some changes, but not what I really wanted. I need to figure out what it is I need to do.
1) Clean out my closet and get rid of the old stuff! I did start this...but it didn't get far.
2) Have family portrait taken. Um....no.
3) Lose 20 lbs. Does gaining 20 lbs count for anything???
4) Clean out attic. Eh. It was cleaned out fairly well when we did the yard sale. But some of it ended up back up there. And some of it just got messy. It still needs work, but not a total fail either.
5) Accept myself, and my husband for who we are. WOW. Again, little did I know. I would say we have really made some progress in the past couple of months. Things aren't perfect, but compared to where we were.......
I don't know what I expect. Perfection comes to mind. But that is so not realistic. My 2012 need to be something attainable. Any suggestions???